Fiberglass and Spray Foam Insulation Training
Our comprehensive insulation training classes cover everything you need to know about insulation, including proper application techniques and safety procedures, from spray foam to fiberglass and everything in between. Whether you’re an owner or manager, sales representative, contractor, or installer, these fiberglass and spray foam insulation classes cover vital information you can immediately put to use. We’ll show you how to produce a quality foam product, complete flawless installations, and ultimately increase your bottom line.
- Understand building science and codes
- Learn about product advancements
- Discover new market trends and opportunities
- Sales Techniques and Training
- Test to become a manufacturer-approved SPF applicator
Interested in becoming BPI certified? Contact your local IDI rep for more information on this special training opportunity offered throughout the year.
Regional Training Schedule
- September 19th-20th, 2017 — Des Moines, IA – Register Online
- October 17th-19th, 2017 — Dallas, TX – Register Online
- November 14th-15th, 2017 — Atlanta, GA
- December 5th-7th, 2017 — Dallas, TX – Register Online
Special Training Events
Conventions (2017 & 2018)
ICAA Annual Convention and Trade Show
October 5-7, 2017 – Dallas, TX Booth #213
January 22-24, 2018 – Chicago, IL
SPFA Convention & Expo
January 29 – February 1, 2018 – Mobile, Alabama
International Production & Processing Expo
January 30 – February 1, 2018 – Atlanta, GA
The IE3 Show, ACCA
February 12-14, 2018 – Washington D.C.
Association of the Wall and Ceiling Industry Annual Convention
March 24-28, 2018 – Orlando, FL
HPC National Home Performance Conference and Trade Show
April 23-26, 2018 – Philadelphia, PA
SPF Health & Safety
CPI Training (click for details)
Certified Energy Expert™ Training.
Click here for Training Courses
(Contact IDI for your user name and password)