Get the best for less.
Learn more about IDI’s comprehensive selection of CertainTeed products, and see why we’re the most trusted wholesale CertainTeed Blowing Wool Insulation suppliers in the industry today!
InsulSafe® SP Fiberglass Blowing Insulation
Basic Use – InsulSafe® SP Fiber Glass Blowing Insulation is used in residential and commercial construction as a thermal and acoustical insulation. It is designed for pheumatic installation in open attic areas and for retrofitting enclosed sidewall and floor/ceiling construction assemblies.
Benefits – This product is noncombustible, noncorrosive and odor free. In addition, InsulSafe® SP won’t settle, contains no chemicals to cause mildew and fungus growth, contains no formaldehyde, provides no sustenance for vermin, contains no asbestos, won’t rot or decay and won’t absorb moisture.
Material Standards – ASTM C764, Mineral Fiber Loose-Fill Thermal Insulation Type 1 – Pneumatic application Properties:
- Thermal resistance ASTM C518 and C687
- Critical radiant flux – ASTM E970
- Combustion Characteristics – SDTM E136
- Water vapor sorption – ASTM C1104
- Odor emission – ASTM C1304
- Corrosiveness – ASTM C764
- Fungi Resistance – ASTM C1338
- Fire Hazard Classification
- (UL 723, ASTM E84)
- Max. Flame Spread Index – 5
- Max. Smoke Dev. Index – 5
- (ASTM E136)
- Meets requirements