Graco’s line of Reactor equipment guarantees reliable performance. Our selection includes air driven, electric, hydraulic and portable insulation equipment models designed for projects of any size. Guarantee your customers a quality installation with the Graco Reactor equipment line.
Reactor E-Series: High performance at an outstanding value
Equipped with material data and system diagnostics, Reactor E-Series proportioners provide total control. Advanced features provide longer equipment life, more uptime for your spray day and overall Graco reliability. From entry-level models to high-output systems, there’s a Reactor system that’s ideal for your specific application.
- Easy to use, easy to learn – reduces training time and increases productivity
- Circulation valves with longer lasting seals
- Longer lasting modular heater control boards that minimize downtime
- Heat transformers that don’t require tap settings
- Models include E-8p, E-10hp, E-20, and E-XP1
Discover the benefits of Graco E-Series Reactors
- Advanced control technology tracks, monitors and saves project data
- Graco Insite Remote Reporting Technology (with Elite models)
- Troubleshooting made easy with on-screen QR code shortcuts
- Compact design saves room in your spray rig
Reactor 2 models include E-30, E-XP2, and E-30i, E-XP2i
Reactor H-Series: Superior power and performance
Graco’s line of hydraulic Reactors brings increased yield and performance to high-output spraying. Hydraulic systems are the choice of spraying professionals who want to reap the benefits of the latest spraying technologies and add productivity to boost their bottom line.
- Adjustable pressure imbalance for tighter or looser ratio error detection
- Flexibility to change A or B pumps for fixed ratio application other than 1:1
- Models include: H-25, H-40, H-50, H-XP2, H-XP3 and H-VR
- Digital heat and pressure controls allow you to precisely program temperatures and pressures, and monitor machine performance
- Circulation Valves reduce isocyanate crystallization while offering more controlled pressure balancing
- Powerful hybrid heaters heat material quickly and maintain temperature set points – even when spraying at maximum flow rates
- Reliable and accurate hose connection system. Flexile fluid temperature sensor allows you to monitor and control temperature closer to the gun.
- ISO Pump Lube System prevents Isocyanate crystallization on the pump seal and shaft
- Positive displacement pumps are easy to service and provide smoother changeover for maintaining best spray pattern
- Analog temperature and pressure gauges are standard
Circuit board is divided into easy-to-replace modules that simplify troubleshooting and maintenance, maximizing spray time.