We’ve got you covered.
Get the quantities you need at the price you want without sacrificing quality or service when you work with IDI, the nation’s top wholesale Owens Corning blowing wool insulation suppliers!
The Owens Corning Loosefill Insulation system blends high-performance and optimal efficiency every time. With PROPINK® L77, you are guaranteed greater coverage and a faster application process. Owens Corning’s advanced fiberizing technology provides the highest rated R-value per inch in the industry and can be used in a wide variety of building structures — from attics to floors to arched ceilings. PROPINK® L77 means less time on the job, increased space in your warehouse, and more money in your pocket.
Highest Coverage – Use less product to achieve the same R-Value.
- Save space in your warehouse
- Save space on your truck
- Improve labor productivity-unload trucks faster, spend less time managing inventory
- Use one product for many applications
- Optimize inventory on hand-improving your inventory turns
- Save time during installation & help eliminate builder call backs
- Maximize one of your most valued assets-your blow truck
- Higher productivity and better profitability for you, your crew and your business.
PROPINK® L77 LooseFill Insulation provides the highest yield of any loosefill insulation currently on the market. Use less insulation for each job with increased thermal performance.
PROPINK® L77 LooseFill Insulation is certified for use in multiple applications, including walls, attics, cathedral ceilings and floors in new construction and retrofit applications. Recognize better productivity in your warehouse and on your blow trucks-use PROPINK® L77 LooseFill Insulation across multiple applications.
- A single 33-pound bag provides 77 square feet of coverage at R-30 in attic applications.
- That’s a coverage increase of nearly 18% over PROPINK® Unbonded LooseFill Insulation(red bag).
PROPINK® L77 LooseFill Insulation saves you time on every job because you need 15% less product to insulate the same area (compared to red bag). Improve crew productivity with increased thermal performance and consistent quality.