You’ve heard the buzz.
This one machine is designed to do it all, at a reasonable price! Learn more about what this powerhouse can do, and protect your bottom line with the leading wholesale WASP insulation blower suppliers, IDI!
WASP Insulation Blower
This one machine is designed to do it all … at a reasonable price!
The WASP represents the best insulation blowing technology available, refined and enhanced with your ideas and suggestions. What’s more, the WASP utilizes proven airlock technology for simplicity and minimal downtime. The result is the best lightweight machine on the market, tailored to meet your demanding requirements. Ideal for completing attics, sidewalls, spraywalls, and spray-on insulation projects.
The WASP comes complete with:
- 100 feet of 3” blowing hose
- One 3” stainless steel hose connector
- Three 3” stainless steel hose clamps
- Two 100’ power cords
- 100’ dual remote control
- Variable speed blower pressure control
- Airlock stainless steel inserts
- Pinset material slide gate
- Lightweight and durable polyethylene construction
- Wheels for portability
- Readily available industrial components
- Chain drive transmission
- Fewer moving parts for less maintenance and downtime
- Low amp draw
- High production on all products (fiberglass, cellulose, and rockwool)
- Emergency stop button
- Recycles spray-on and spraywall materials
- Blower pressure control
Weight: 280 lbs.
Hopper Capacity: 11 cu. Ft. – 50 lbs.
Hose Size: 3”
Blower: 2-stage, 14.7 amps, 224 cfm, 3.6 psi (avg)
Drive Motor: 1-1/2 hp – 16.3 amps
Transmission: Right angle/chain driven
Airlock: 12” steel
Electric: 100-120/200-240V 50/60Hz
Power Requirements: Two 20 amp, 115V circuits
Agitator: 24 blade vertical
Warranty: 1 year limited
- Cellulose: 1,800 lbs./hour*
- Fiberglass: 550 lbs./hour**
*Production data based on loose fill cellulose fiber and 100’ of 3” hose on a 16’ lift.
**Production data based on fiberglass blowing wool and 100’ of 3” on 16’ lift.
Production data provided to assist customers in determining the right product for their needs. Please refer to the manufacturer’s individual product labeling for more information on expected production rates for specific materials.