Your Premier Provider of Certainteed™ Insulation Removal Supplies
IDI offers CertainTeed’s insulation removal vacuum for your next insulation job. The Vac-Matic vacuum removes all types of damaged or contaminated loose attic insulation; this includes fiberglass, rock wool and cellulose. The ergonomic design and pneumatic tires make the CertainTeed machine compact and easy to use. There are options to include optional hoses, sleeves, clamps, vacuum wands, and disposal vacuum bags.
Vac-Matic™ Insulation Removal Vacuum
The Insulation Removal Vacuum aids in the removal of existing attic insulation and also transfers recycled fiber from spray applied wall applications. You can rest assured that this vacuum has a long lifespan and will continue to produce great results for you for years to come thanks to the heavy duty impellers and the replaceable inlet/outlet ports. If you want a long-lasting vacuum that will handle all of your insulation removal needs, learn more about the Vac-Matic™ below!
- Heavy duty impellers designed to extend the life of the vacuum
- Replaceable inlet/outlet ports
- Inlet safety door offers protection when the hose is removed
- Dual engine start methods
- New ergonomic design
- Pneumatic tires
- Removable front cover
- Optional accessories
- Hose, sleeves and hose clamps (Available in 4″ and 6″ diameters)
- Vacuum wands
- Disposable vacuum bags (Available in packs of 5, 10 or 20)
- Weight: 240 lbs.
- Dimensions: 44”H x 32”W x 31”L
- Powerful 14-hp Kohler engine