As a top foam board insulation supplier, IDI provides the best products, at prices that help keep you profitable. When it comes to continuous insulation, IDI supplies foam board from the best manufacturers in the industry. Contractors count on us for foam board insulation and insulated structural sheathing that maintains high R-values, reduces thermal bridging, and meets the strictest of codes. Browse our rigid foam board insulation below and contact IDI to get started.
OX-IS (Formerly SI-Strong)
OX-IS (Formerly SI-Strong) is an all-in-one product that allows you to meet building code requirements for structural sheathing, continuous insulation, weather, and air-resistance barrier performance.
OX FINISHED WHITE
Finished White is an incredibly versatile rigid polyiso insulator. The easy-to-maintain surface meets code without additional wallboard.
- Serves as thermal and vapor barriers for concrete and masonry walls in commercial buildings and residential spaces, like basements and garages
OX ISO-RED MAX
Iso-Red Max is in our line of rigid polyiso insulation with multiple facer options.
- Adds thermal insulation to commercial curtain walls or other E84 Class A polyiso applications
OX ISO-RED CL
Iso-RED CI is a rigid polyiso insulation that can add critical R-value for both residential and commercial applications.
- Has the ability to be affixed to wood, metal, masonry and concrete
- Can be used for practically any job to increase energy efficiency in ceilings, interior walls and exterior walls
- Water-resistant facers provide defense against moisture intrusion
FOAMULAR CLOSED-CELL EXTRUDED POLYSTYRENE FOAM
Tough, closed-cell extruded polystyrene foam with a reputation as a dependable product.
Its superior resistance to water assures long-term R-value retention in applications such as foundation perimeters, wall insulation and drywall laminate. Available in a broad range of densities for any application. Fanfold backer board is also available for your needs. Call for details.
R MAX INSULATED STRUCTURAL SHEATHING FOR HIGH THERMAL EFFICIENCY
If you’re looking for high thermal efficiency at a low cost, here it is. R-Max is designed for easy installation in the following applications:
- New frame wall construction
- Cavity wall insulation in new masonry construction
- Interior basement and crawl space insulation covered with minimum ½” gypsum board
- Insulation between exterior stucco finish and face brick, or frame wall construction
- Under roof shingles over roof decks, in exposed beam and cathedral type ceilings and A-frame construction
- Under-slab thermal construction
- Retrofit behind new exterior siding
- Retrofit behind new interior finish of minimum ½” gypsum board
R-Max is available in standard 4’x 8’ and 4’x 9’ sections with thicknesses from ½” to 4”. Other sizes and thicknesses may be special ordered. Minimum order quantities may apply.