METAL BUILDING INSULATION PRODUCTS YOU NEED FROM A PARTNER YOU CAN TRUST
Take your operations to the next level with metal building and roofing insulation products from IDI Distributors. Today’s energy codes have created challenges for contractors. Whether your insulation job is residential or commercial, our experienced staff has in-depth knowledge of custom metal building products and policies from energy codes and standards to best practices.
At IDI, we pride ourselves on being a resource you can count on. We have a wide selection of metal building and roof insulation products and specialize in helping our customers find the right solutions for their building projects and customers. We offer delivery to your job site or warehouse, plus ongoing support, trainings and more — allowing you to focus on the project ahead and grow your bottom line. Our mission has always been about helping our customers earn more projects, perform quality work and become more profitable.
METAL BUILDING INSULATION LINER SYSTEMS
Liner systems are quickly becoming the most specified and preferred metal building products to meet today’s energy codes. We partnered with Thermal Design, the most innovative liner system manufacturer on the market to supply our contractors with systems such as:
- SIMPLE SAVER LINER SYSTEM® by Thermal Design: The highest-performing roof insulation products and finishing systems on the market designed for roofing and walls in low-rise commercial buildings. Each system provides fall protection, reduces HVAC costs, has a finished appearance, is energy-code compliant, supports insulation and vapor as well as sound absorption, and much more.
- MBI Liner System™ (10-year warranty): This MBI liner system is a lower-cost alternative that is energy-code compliant, supports insulation and vapor, brightens interiors, reduces HVAC costs and provides fall protection.
- ENERGY CRAFT LINER SYSTEM®: This lower-cost alternative reduces HVAC expenses without fall protection or indoor air quality control.
TRADITIONAL FACED METAL BUILDING INSULATION
Single-layer systems are the traditional way to insulate a metal building. Through the use of our estimating software, our team can create accurate estimates, and cut-lists that can reduce the on-site labor required for installing metal building insulation. Your local IDI rep helps you select a single layer system with the right R-values and facing type for your project.
- Traditional faced metal building insulation is easier to install over purlin/girt installation.
- IDI has the capability to laminate up to 9.5” (R-30) single layer rolls.
DOORS AND WINDOWS
IDI is a distributor of Tell Door and Wintec windows. These doors and windows are specifically designed for easy installation into a metal building structural system. They are compatible with most metal building products.
BASEMENT BLANKET INSULATION
More and more code officials are inspecting insulation thickness, making it important for contractors to use insulation that can recover to its prescribed R-value. That’s why all of our nationwide IDI locations stock and supply Naima 202-96 fiberglass — it contains extra binder material that enables it to recover to its prescribed R-value. Our in-house laminating capabilities allow us to cut exactly to your project’s dimensions, so you’ll never waste or overbuy.
- Naima 202-96 (Rev2000) custom metal building insulation product is fabricated with a variety of vapor retarders for superior insulation at its dedicated R-value.
- Faced R-10 (3”) stock rolls are readily available.
- We carry unfaced blanket insulation in standard widths and lengths.
- When choosing this product, you have the choice of double layer and retrofit systems.
METAL BUILDING INSULATION ACCESSORY PRODUCTS
Get everything you need all in one place and deliver it to your location or job site fast, so you can get to work on your metal building insulation project right away!