IDI is your source for Spray Foam Equipment
Our selection of spray foam equipment offers easy maintenance and exceptional performance for a wide variety of spray polyurethane foam applications. From spray foam guns to reactors, IDI is your one stop shop for spray foam equipment.
PMC AP-3 Air Purge Gun
This economically priced gun weighs a mere 2.4 lbs (1.1 kg) and is one of the lightest and smallest plural component spray guns on the market today. The AP-3 has fewer parts than the leading competitor. A one-piece replaceable cartridge valve eliminates the need for multiple O-rings. The short trigger stroke reduces operator fatigue, especially in high-triggering applications such as residential insulation. The short trigger stroke also provides precise detail shots, which competitive guns are known to struggle with. Available in all common and half sizes.
- PMC has incorporated a separate check valve to not only protect against cross-over to the hoses but to also protect the air passages of the gun.
- Advanced pattern development provided by a unique design allows for a multitude of spray patterns and mixing combinations.
- Compact design with fewer parts than most competitive air-purge guns.
PMC PH/PHX-2 Series 2000 psi (138 bar)
This hydraulic proportioner is the newest generation of PMC hydraulic proportioners. It offers high value and superior performance at an entry-level price and is ideal for residential SPF projects. This machine produces 28lbs of foam per minute and 1.7 GPM coatings and is CE certified. Considered the most affordable hydraulic proportioner with horizontal pumps, this machine is ideal if you’re just starting out or working within a tight budget. High-performing features include a pressure balance control system, inlet monitoring, and countdown shutoff.
Other features include:
- Open frame and lightweight rugged design with opposed piston metering pumps
- Includes outlet manifold with additional ports for future upgrades
- Requires only 10 gallons of hydraulic fluid
PMC Polyurethane Porportioners – PHD/PHDX-2
These next-generation PMC coating and foam proportioners are a must have for all insulation professionals. These proportioners track, monitor and save data to help you troubleshoot issues or alert you if maintenance is needed. With these proportioners you can reduce downtime, ultimately saving you money and time on the job!
- Main touch screen allows navigation to all proportioner functions
- Screen allows easy temperature and pressure adjustments and provides Pressure Balance Control and Auto Shut Down Counter
- Monitor chemical usage and drum capacities
- Troubleshooting alarms and maintenance alerts
- Can be configured in Spanish
Graco Expandable Blade Agitator
The Graco expandable blade agitator is explicitly designed for mixing spray foam and polyurea chemistries that may separate over time and become tough to mix. The extended center shaft ensures the lower blades reach the bottom of the drum for difficult-to-mix materials, including emulsions.
- Specifically designed to work well with spray foam and polyurea materials.
- Features speed adjustments, three 5-Blade Hubs, angled blades and an extended shaft.
- Designed for materials up to 1000 cps
- A kit is available to upgrade your existing expandable blade agitator with the new shaft and blades.
Allegro Ventilation Blowers
Ultra-quiet Allegro Blowers are lightweight and crafted with a large carry handle for easy and accessible use on the job. All Allegro blowers are UV, corrosion and chemical resistant. The 8“ models feature a 1/3 HP motor while the 12” models feature a 1 HP motor.
- Plastic Axial Blower w/ Canister & 25’ Ducting: features a quick-connect clipping system to attach the canister for extraction or ventilation.
- Industrial Plastic Blower: ideally suited for confined spaces. The stackable and convenient design allows multiple units to be used in small spaces, with ducting attachments on both sides of the blower.
Graco Reactor E-Series
Value meets high performance
Graco’s Reactor E-Series provides users with total control. Its advanced features provide more uptime for your spray day and preserve your equipment longer than other brands. Reliable and durable, the Reactor E-Series comes in a range of models and systems to match your specific application.
- Easy to use, easy to learn – reduces training time and increases productivity
- Circulation valves with longer-lasting seals
- Longer lasting modular heater control boards that minimize downtime
- Heat transformers that don’t require tap settings
- Models include E-8p, E-10hp, E-20, and E-XP1
Discover the benefits of Graco E-Series Reactors
- Advanced control technology tracks, monitors and saves project data
- Graco Insite Remote Reporting Technology (with Elite models)
- Troubleshooting made easy with on-screen QR code shortcuts
- Compact design saves room in your spray rig
Reactor 2 models include E-30, E-XP2, and E-30i, E-XP2i
Graco Reactor H-Series
A Blend of Performance and Superior Power
Spraying professionals continue to return to hydraulic systems to reap the benefits of the latest spraying technologies and add productivity to boost their bottom line. For high-output spraying, the Graco brand specialty hydraulic reactors provide increased performance and yield every time.
- Adjust fixed ratio application from 1:1 with flexible A and B pumps
- Tighter or looser ratio error detection with adjustable pressure system
- Digital heat and pressure controls allow you to precisely program temperatures and pressures, and monitor machine performance
- Circulation Valves reduce isocyanate crystallization while offering more controlled pressure balancing
- Powerful hybrid heaters heat material quickly and maintain temperature set points – even when spraying at maximum flow rates
- Reliable and accurate hose connection system. Flexile fluid temperature sensor allows you to monitor and control temperature closer to the gun.
- ISO Pump Lube System prevents Isocyanate crystallization on the pump seal and shaft
- Positive displacement pumps are easy to service and provide smoother changeover for maintaining the best spray pattern
- Analog temperature and pressure gauges are standard
Circuit board is divided into easy-to-replace modules that simplify troubleshooting and maintenance, maximizing spray time.
Models include: H-25, H-40, H-50, H-XP2, H-XP3, and H-VR
Graco Fusion Air Purge Gun
Designed with long-lasting mix chambers and durable side seals, allowing for reduced maintenance and downtime that results in a better mix. The quick-release fluid housing allows for easy change of mix chambers without using tools, and the easy air blast tip cleaning reduces build-up and clogging in the tip.
Graco Fusion Clearshot (CS)
The Fusion CS comes with ClearShot Technology that sets this model from other Graco fusion gun models. It is poised to virtually eliminate drilling of the mix chamber, increasing your spraying uptime and decreasing maintenance. The quick-change front allows you to swap out fluid heads in seconds, keeping jobs on schedule. Versatile for both a polyurea and polyurethane foam application, the Fusion Clearshot gun provides you with the advantage of being able to perform multiple functions for one project.
Graco Probler P2 Air Purge Gun
A lightweight and easy to handle no matter how difficult the spraying position. The double piston design offers over 300 pounds of triggering force, far above the average piston. You can add additional accessories to this model, it eliminates a high level of maintenance, increases spraying uptime and is easy to use.
Graco Fusion ProConnect Gun (PC)
Rebuild Like a Pro
Maximizing uptime and maintaining a great spray pattern are essential to thriving contractors. By significantly decreasing the labor and troubleshooting time required to keep guns in service, you can now focus on the rest of your business. With ProConnect technology in the Fusion PC gun, the entire fluid section including the side seals and all associated o-rings are replaced in a single cartridge compared to individual parts. This means you can stock fewer parts and have a perfect rebuild in seconds, with a factory tested replacement cartridge.
Factory Rebuild with ProConnect Technology
Troubleshooting a gun in the field can be a difficult task, especially for new applicators, due to the amount of moving parts required to properly spray fast-set two component materials. Having the ability to perform a factory rebuild on the job site with minimal downtime will allow the sprayer to spend more time spraying, maximizing uptime, and getting jobs done faster
PMC EXTENDED REACH SPRAY SYSTEM
Excellent for Coatings and Foam
• On and Off the Job Safer and Faster
• Minimize the Use of Ladders and Scaffolding
• Less Bending for Spraying the Bottom of the Stud Walls
• Eliminate Blow Back onto Face Shield and Body
• Ideal for Use on Certain Special Roofing Applications
• Easily Spray a 10’ Stud Wall
• Ideal for Cathedral Ceilings
PRODUCT ID DESCRIPTION
200064 AP-EX. W/ AP-2, 01 Chamber
200066 AP-EX. W/ AP-2, 02 Chamber
GRACO – T1, T2 & T3 TRANSFER PUMPS
The T1 pump has an industry standard 2:1 volume ratio, making it ideal for lower volume
spray applications. The T2 design doubles the output- from 2.5 to 5 gpm- so it is able to keep
up with high volume proportioners. The T3 has a 3:1 volume ratio, so you can use less air to
get the job done. Reliable and cost effective, all have improved fluid intake for higher viscosity
materials and a quick-disconnect feature to assist with drum change outs.
COMPLETE SUPLY PUMP SYSTEMS
Includes: All air and fluid fittings, hoses for two pumps
PRODUCT ID DESCRIPTION
247955 Complete T1 (247956) Supply Pump System
246081 Complete T2 (246898) Supply Pump System
24Z988 T3 3:1 SST Transfer Pump Supply Package (includes 2 pumps and fluid supply kit)
25D296 T3 3:1 Carbon Steel Transfer Pump Supply Package (includes 2 pumps and fluid supply kit)
WINCO PORTABLE GAS GENERATORS
• Briggs & Stratton Vanguard Engine – Premium-grade Vanguard engines
are engineered to power equipment that works for a living.
• Anderson Connector – Full power 120/240V receptacle. Plug kit included.
• YourGen Meter – LED meter displaying hours, RPMs, voltage, and
freguency readings. Verifies the load balance with a load bar display.
Warnings when a parameter is outside of normal range and when an oil
change is needed.
• Low Oil Protection – In the event there is low oil pressure, the engine will
shut down, which will protect the engine from damage.
• Powder Coat Paint – For an incredibly durable finish.
• Sturdy Wrap-Around Welded Tubular Cradle – Redesigned 14 gauge
• Premium Circuit Breakers – Providing clear and instant identification of a
• 100% Load Tested – We load test every generator before it leaves our
PRODUCT ID DESCRIPTION
WC WL12000HE Big Dog 12kw, 1ph, 45 Amp Running Duty, 15 gal tank
WC WL18000VE Big Dog 18kw, 1ph, 62.5 Amp Running Duty, 15 gal tank
WC WL22000VE Big Dog 22KW, 1ph, 79.2 Amp Running Duty, 15 gal tank
WC 16199-032 4 Wheel Dolly Kit, WL12000 and WL18000 only
WC EC18000VE 18kw, 1ph, Industrial Skid Mounted Generator
WC EC22000VE 22kw, 1-3ph, Industrial Skid Mounted Generator