Looking for used equipment?
Let IDI help put you directly in touch with a potential buyer for your used equipment by utilizing our classified section. If interested in equipment on this page, simply call the contact directly for more info.
Before purchasing used equipment, be sure to review these tips on purchasing used spray foam rigs.
Learn more about IDI’s rig offerings— including training and rig inspection events, rig customization options, and more!
*IDI is not responsible for pricing or functionality of any equipment sold on this page. This is a direct transaction from a private party buyer to a private party seller.
Used Stantco Blowing Machine.
Asking $6500 OBO.
Please call Bill with questions 573-450-2272
Contact Woody Graham — 606-845-9663
No longer need these, and I have 5 total small blow machines.
Make an offer!
Used Rig For Sale
US Line: 646-604-9646
2007 GMC T7500
Reactor E-XP2 (1PH), 100’+ Powerlock Heated Hose
2 Fusion AP (w/ some spare parts)
2 Graco T1 Transfer Pumps,
3/4″ Transfer lines, SS Recirculation lines, Air Powered Mixer, Drum Pump-Over
AC, Diamond Plate Floors, Louvers & Dampers, Exterior Side Door for Mechanical Room
Closed Cell Insulated Walls & Ceiling Diamond Plate Floors, Gloss
White Plywood Walls (needs some cleaning), White Ceiling, E-Track Barrel Bracing, Work Bench (damaged) w/ Vise Mounted, Spray Hose Rack, Fresh Air Hose Rack, Non-Sparking Bung Wrench
ProPak Plumbing Package: Air Lines – Push-Lok Hose, Quick Connects – Transfer Pumps, Mixer, Supply – Mositure Filters with Drain – Regulator Dashboard
ProPak Electrical Service: Workbench Outlet, 4′ Light, Outside 120V Shore Power Plug (some don’t work), Prewire Equipment
ProPak Tool and Safety Kit: Non-Sparking Bung Wrench
Rolair: (1ph) 5hp 2 stage electric compressor with vibration pads
Atlas Copco: Refrigerated Air Dryer
Stateline Power: John Deere 30kW Diesel Genset 780hours)
InSite Remote Control Reporting Install Kit (needs to be reinstalled, was removed not sure if still working)
HP E-10 Reactor 120V, Fusion AP 35′ Hose (not very clean but free)
Includes a few spare parts too
Jack – (719) 239-1905
The generator has 420 hours on it so the rig has been ran less than that. We have added a 200’ protective sleeve on the hose and the roll out compressor that comes with the rig has been modified for easier and more mobility(lifted.) We would also include our barrel dolly and all spray foam related equipment that we’ve purchased since, i.e. foam-zall closed and open cell blades, manual trim tools etc.
Used Spray Foam Rig for Sale
Contact: Cory, 903-949-8178
200′ heated hose.
Brand new Fusion AP gun with parts.
Spare Boss Gen1 gun w/three blocks and lots of parts.
Boss 6/12k machine.
Winco WL18,000VE Generator(Just serviced).
Honda GX630 Powered Compressor(Just serviced)(Two extra V-belts and one double belt I wanted to try when it was time to service).
Battery tender on compressor.
Great Lakes Air Dryer.
Supplied Air W/Two Full Face Masks and splitter.
Two 100′ and one 25′ supplied air hoses on reels.
One battery powered full faced respirator.
More than five 3M full face respirators.
Two spare rebuilt transfer pumps.
T with check valve on B-side to purge out unwanted chemical(stops cross contamination).
Two 8′ ladders/one 6′ ladder/rolling scaffold/stilts.
More than 20 suits, gloves, hood socks, etc.
Three long handle scrapers and 3 hand scrapers.
Pnuematic open cell saw with three new blades.
100′ air hose with axillary pressure regulator.
Two barrel heater wraps.
500RPM open cell mixer(custom fab for easier storage).
Wall Mounted Propane Heater W/5 bottles.
Two electric heaters.
All Barrels/materials associated that are left over.
Tires have about 1000miles on them.
Its turn key.
This rig is still in operation and will remain in operation until sold.
Awesome rig just too much on my plate to continue without good qualified/certified workers.
$51,000 VERY FIRM(I will not budge)
(2) PMC AP3 guns plus multiple spare parts: Asking $2500 OBO for the lot
Contact: Jon Whalen, 616.940.4036 Ext. 129
Krendl 1000 machine
Contact: Nathan Gogel, 812-309-3719
**Call or email for price**
Contact: Nelson Troyer, 406-529-7664
Poly Spray Rig System
Contact: Kevin Kvols, 970-846-6438
- Generac 35 KW 3 Phase Generator
- Completely self-contained. Although everything runs off 1 Phase, this unit is great with low hours, less than 600! Diesel, and inexpensive to run. All power run through Buss Duct System, easy to plug other accessories into. Including 3 phase requirements.
- 50 Gallon Fuel Drum for fuel supply
- Curtis 220v 5hp Single Phase Compressor with less than 200 hours.
- WorldAir Air Dryer. 110v
Critical Component Enclosure
- Insulated Building 4×8 contains all components, making it completely self-contained if removal from trailer is desired. This feature makes this a great in-house unit, but can be placed on the trailer for remote jobs
- Both ends of building remove and clip back into place for access to drums and quick changing.
- Buss-Duct for power distribution
- Interior Lighting
- Air Connection for air distribution
- IMP Drum Pumps (2)
- Drum Heaters which plug in inside building Buss-Duct
- B-Side agitator with Electric Mixer
Graco E-XP2 Reactor
- 220v Single Phase
- 50′ Heated hose with Scuff Guard
- Nearly new 10′ Heated Whip Hose
- 2 Complete Graco Fusion AP Spray Guns
- Lots of extra parts, including Mixing Chamber, Gun Body, Seals, Check Valves, etc.