The complete insulation solution.
Ventilation is an essential part of installing insulation, and with IDI, you’ll get the comprehensive selection of products to help make your job easier. As the top wholesale insulation venting product distributors, we’ve got the superior quality products you need, at the prices you want.
Cardboard Chutes (Oh Shutes)
Cardboard ventilation chutes help keep air flowing up and out through roof vents, protecting insulation and walls from moisture.
- Available for 16″ and 24″ OC
- Waxed or unwaxed
- Perforated or straight
*not all sizes available in all markets
raft-R-mate® and AtticMate®
Owens Corning’s raft-R-mate® and AtticMate® products are extruded polystyrene foam vents designed for 16” or 24″ on center framing.
- Pictured is the raft-R-mate which has a bend down air stop/insulation block to prevent loosefill insulation from blocking the soffits and it also stops “wind wash” from blowing insulation off the top plate
- Extruded foam will not crush or shatter like the expanded foam (white) vents
- Center score to easily snap in two as needed
Brentwood Industries’ AccuVents effectively conduct air up from the soffit along the roof sheathing above the insulation. The chutes’ built-in wind wash barrier keeps the soffit free from drifting insulation.
- Available for 16″ or 24″ on center framing for standard or cathedral applications
- Made from 100% recycled flame retardant PVC
- Meets ENERGY STAR® Thermal Bypass requirements
*Soffit blocks also available for spray foam applications