Safety beyond compare.
Get a level of protection beyond anything you’ve worked with before, all while saving money with the leading DC315 thermal paint suppliers at IDI Distributors. DC315 is the most cost-effective intumescent coating solution available today with a spread rate of 115 square feet per gallon. No other spray foam thermal barrier comes close in yield or performance!
INTERNATIONAL FIREPROOF TECHNOLOGY DC315: THE PROOF IS IN THE TESTING
DC315 is a fully-tested ignition barrier coating designed to meet IBC/IRC Code requirements as an alternative Thermal and Ignition Barrier System over Spray Polyurethane Foam (SPF). The International Building Code (IBC) mandates SPF to ensure it’s separated from the interior of the building by a 15-minute thermal barrier, or other approved covering. DC315 is the one product you need to meet all the fire protection requirements of spray foam jobs.
IFTI testing is supported by multiple evaluation reports: Full DC315 Evaluation Report
Preview a few of the important DC315 certifications here:
- DC315 is an AC456/AC377 compliant product that has passed certified testing to NFPA 286 — the most stringent fire test for alternative thermal barriers
- DC315 has been tested in accordance with AC377 appendix X as an Ignition Barrier.
- DC315 has passed over 200 code-compliant fire tests worldwide over every major manufactures SPF systems.
- DC315 passed certified NFPA 286 testing and complies with:
- 2006 IBC Section 803.2.1
- 2009 IBC Section 803.1.2 and Section 2603.9;
- 2012 IBC Section 803.1.2 and Section 2603.10
- 2015 IBC Section 803.2.1 and IBC Section 2603.9 under “Special Approvals for Thermal Barriers over Foam Plastics”
- DC315 also meets the requirement as an Ignition Barrier per AC 377, Appendix X at an incredible spread rate of 400 sq. ft. per gallon.
- DC315 is QAI marked and certified via 3rd party inspection for quality assurance and consistency and meets all the requirements of AC377&AC456.