IDI is your source for Spray Foam Equipment
Our selection of spray foam equipment offers easy maintenance and exceptional performance for a wide variety of spray polyurethane foam applications. From spray foam guns to reactors, IDI is your one stop shop for spray foam equipment.
Allegro Ventilation Blowers
Ultra-quiet Allegro Blowers are lightweight and crafted with a large carry handle for easy and accessible use on the job. All Allegro blowers are UV, corrosion and chemical resistant. The 8“ models feature a 1/3 HP motor while the 12” models feature a 1 HP motor.
- Plastic Axial Blower w/ Canister & 25’ Ducting: features a quick-connect clipping system to attach the canister for extraction or ventilation.
- Industrial Plastic Blower: ideally suited for confined spaces. The stackable and convenient design allows multiple units to be used in small spaces, with ducting attachments on both sides of the blower.
Graco Reactor E-Series
Value meets high performance
Graco’s Reactor E-Series provides users with total control. Its advanced features provide more uptime for your spray day and preserve your equipment longer than other brands. Reliable and durable, the Reactor E-Series comes in a range of models and systems to match your specific application.
- Easy to use, easy to learn – reduces training time and increases productivity
- Circulation valves with longer-lasting seals
- Longer lasting modular heater control boards that minimize downtime
- Heat transformers that don’t require tap settings
- Models include E-8p, E-10hp, E-20, and E-XP1
Discover the benefits of Graco E-Series Reactors
- Advanced control technology tracks, monitors and saves project data
- Graco Insite Remote Reporting Technology (with Elite models)
- Troubleshooting made easy with on-screen QR code shortcuts
- Compact design saves room in your spray rig
Reactor 2 models include E-30, E-XP2, and E-30i, E-XP2i
Graco Reactor H-Series
A Blend of Performance and Superior Power
Spraying professionals continue to return to hydraulic systems to reap the benefits of the latest spraying technologies and add productivity to boost their bottom line. For high-output spraying, the Graco brand specialty hydraulic reactors provide increased performance and yield every time.
- Adjust fixed ratio application from 1:1 with flexible A and B pumps
- Tighter or looser ratio error detection with adjustable pressure system
- Digital heat and pressure controls allow you to precisely program temperatures and pressures, and monitor machine performance
- Circulation Valves reduce isocyanate crystallization while offering more controlled pressure balancing
- Powerful hybrid heaters heat material quickly and maintain temperature set points – even when spraying at maximum flow rates
- Reliable and accurate hose connection system. Flexile fluid temperature sensor allows you to monitor and control temperature closer to the gun.
- ISO Pump Lube System prevents Isocyanate crystallization on the pump seal and shaft
- Positive displacement pumps are easy to service and provide smoother changeover for maintaining the best spray pattern
- Analog temperature and pressure gauges are standard
Circuit board is divided into easy-to-replace modules that simplify troubleshooting and maintenance, maximizing spray time.
Models include: H-25, H-40, H-50, H-XP2, H-XP3, and H-VR
Graco Fusion Air Purge Gun
Designed with long-lasting mix chambers and durable side seals, allowing for reduced maintenance and downtime that results in a better mix. The quick-release fluid housing allows for easy change of mix chambers without using tools, and the easy air blast tip cleaning reduces build-up and clogging in the tip.
Graco Fusion Clearshot (CS)
The Fusion CS comes with ClearShot Technology that sets this model from other Graco fusion gun models. It is poised to virtually eliminate drilling of the mix chamber, increasing your spraying uptime and decreasing maintenance. The quick-change front allows you to swap out fluid heads in seconds, keeping jobs on schedule. Versatile for both a polyurea and polyurethane foam application, the Fusion Clearshot gun provides you with the advantage of being able to perform multiple functions for one project.
Graco Probler P2 Air Purge Gun
A lightweight and easy to handle no matter how difficult the spraying position. The double piston design offers over 300 pounds of triggering force, far above the average piston. You can add additional accessories to this model, it eliminates a high level of maintenance, increases spraying uptime and is easy to use.