The perfect addition for cold weather spraying
Sidewinder’s newly designed heated blanket offers multiple features with the user in mind. The Sidewinder Drum Heater is designed to apply heat where the liquid is no matter how full the drum. With an integrated temperature sensor, you can set and monitor your temperatures making sure the blanket is at your desired warmth. With the controller attached to a tether, and a controller pocket, you will have security knowing that the blanket will always be managed giving you consistent reliability.
Sidewinder Drum Heater
With a rugged poly-vinyl coated nylon outer shell, and high-density polyethylene foam, we are able to keep the cold out, and the warmth in. The proprietary heating element is infused into a rugged foil, giving the blanket a sleek profile allowing for ease of install, roll up and storage (bag provided).
- THERMAL RETENTION High-density polyethylene keeps the warmth in, and a proprietary coated nylon keeps the cold out.
- EASY INSTALL Military-grade Hook & Loop closure with snap buckles makes for an easy and sturdy install.
- OPTIMIZED FOR OPERATION The programmable controller offers the operator full control of temperature settings.
- GO HIGHER Sidewinder features a proven combination of insulation with a proprietary cover to remain extremely lightweight, flexible and compact.
Features & Benefits:
- Lightweight; easy to install & store
- Temperature controller to adjust and monitor heat
- Storage pocket to protect the controller from damage
- Hook & loop closure, with straps/buckles
Check out more information on the Sidewinder drum heater here.