Find Environmentally Friendly Spray Foam for Your Next Project With Natural Polymers
Natural Polymers, LLC is an innovative spray foam manufacturer dedicated to the development of high-quality foam insulation products with low VOC signatures and an environmentally friendly raw material base. Their low-VOC spray foams have surprisingly high yields and make meeting compliance standards increasingly easy.
Browse our Natural Polymers spray foam products for coverage and consistency that will transform your projects with little to no environmental cost. Our selection of foams is hand-picked by our spray foam technicians to give you the best performance on the job site.
Check Out Our Environmentally Friendly Spray Foam Products Below
NATURAL POLYMERS® HIGH-YIELDING, LOW-DENSITY SPRAY FOAM SYSTEM
This Natural Polymers Spray Foam System yields much higher than expected when compared to regular open-cell foam. It is known for its superior tear resistance which sets it apart from others in its class and the clean-looking job site it creates upon completion.
- Meets the California air quality standard CA 01350
- Currently listed as Green Guard Gold for low emissions.
- Features a wide processing window for spraying at a slightly lower temperature.
- Compliant to all the AC377 standards
- Currently listed with IAPMO
- User-friendly and easy on equipment
OC NATURAL-THERM® 0.50 PCF
The OC Natural-Therm® 0.50 PCF is energy efficient and provides air filtration control as a high-performance building envelope insulation system. This solution is 100% water-blown, uses two components, and has a nominal 0.50 PCF in-place density.
- Self-adhering, seamless insulation technology
- Can be used in many areas of building envelopes
- Complies with the International Code Council’s AC377 standard
- Certified by GreenGuard for non-emissive low VOC technology
OC NATURAL-THERM® 0.50 IB PCF
The Natural-Therm® 0.50 IB PCF is energy efficient and is certified by GreenGuard for its non-emissive low-VOC spray foam technology. This product provides air filtration control as a high-performance building envelope system.
- Meets the NFPA 286 Appendix X room corner test
- Can be used in attics or crawl spaces without the use of an ignition barrier coating
- 100% water-blown
- Nominal 0.50 PCF in-place density.
CC NATURAL-THERM® 2.0 HFO
The CC Natural-Therm® 2.0 HFO is an environmentally friendly spray polyurethane foam applied with homeowners and the environment in mind. This product is a smart choice for greater payback with its energy-efficient qualities by maintaining air control and reducing the loss of cool or hot air through insulation.
- Fungi and thermal resistant
- High R-value and low VOC
- Closed-cell foam with a density at 2.0 PCF, R-value 7.1/in at 1”, and R-value 7.4/in at 4”
- Reduces energy costs
- Zero ozone depletion
CC NATURAL-THERM® 2.0 PCF *SUMMER
The Natural-Therm® 2.0 PCF *Summer is a spray-applied rigid polyurethane foam insulation system that can provide thermal insulation to both the interior and the exterior of a building.
- Acts as an air barrier improving the performance of a building envelope
- Specifically formulated using a zero Ozone Depletion Potential blowing agent
- Meets E-84 fire performance testing with a CLASS I rating
CC NATURAL-THERM® 2.0 PCF *WINTER
The Natural-Therm® 2.0 PCF *Winter is a spray-applied rigid polyurethane foam insulation system specifically formulated using a zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) blowing agent. This helps it to provide insulation to the indoors and outdoors of the building.
- The system provides an air barrier to improve the performance of the building envelope
- Meets the E-84 fire performance testing with a CLASS I rating
HYBRID CELL NATURAL-THERM® ZERO
Looking for a zero ozone-depleting insulation solution with no global warming potential? The Hybrid Cell Natural-Therm® ZERO is the solution you’re looking for, as the two-component, semi-rigid spray polyurethane foam insulation complies with the International Code Council’s AC377 standard.
- Can be used in many areas of the building envelope, including crawl spaces or open wall cavities
- Certified by GREENGUARD for non-emissive low VOC technology.
Benefits Of Offering Low-Voc Spray Foam
As consumers seek home-building materials that are friendlier for the environment, low-VOC insulation has become a staple of many contractors across the nation. Low-VOC foams are increasingly popular because of their non-toxic properties and because they don’t release ozone-depleting chemicals into the air as some older forms of spray foam do.
As low-VOC sprays foams are becoming more popular with contractors, their formulas are becoming even better. Natural Polymers has developed an environmentally friendly foam that maintains a high-yielding result — making it one of the most popular foams of its kind.
IDI Is Your Trusted Natural Polymers Spray Foam Supplier
If you’re looking for energy-efficient foam that’s more environmentally friendly but still tightly seals the envelope of a building, Natural Polymers is the spray foam you’re looking for. Their innovative foam technology reduces energy costs while sustaining lower VOC signatures and higher R-values. With zero ozone depletion, you’ll never have to worry about your project’s air quality or code requirements again. View more of the innovative spray foam products IDI carries when you browse our spray foam brands.