Fast Re-Entry • Easy Installation • Reduced Noise & Power
Nitrosys is an innovative low pressure spray foam system that heats your materials and maintains heat until it is sprayed or injected. Low pressure spray foam systems offer a variety of benefits in comparison to high pressure systems such as fast re-entry times, easy and flexible installation, and reduced noise/power. Additionally, due to the lower temperature, it makes applying low pressure spray foam ideal in colder temperatures.
SPECIAL OFFERS ON NITROSYS SYSTEM PURCHASES NOW THROUGH AUG. 15th:
- Receive a FREE set of Quadfoam with the purchase of the Nitrosys Plus or Geo System
- Receive a FREE Handi-Foam System17 Refill Kit with the purchase of the Nitrosys Refill System
- PLUS, order any Nitrosys System with 50′ of Green Flare Heated Hose and receive two additional sections, a $4,550 value, for FREE.
- LEARN MORE >>
The Nitrosys Plus System
The patent pending Nitrosys Plus is a revolutionary new spray foam system that utilizes a low pressure application process to spray and install high pressure spray foam formulations.
Nitrosys Plus Equipment Options:
- Nitrosys: Electronically controlled heat and volumetric metering
- GreenFlare Heated Hose: up to 210 feet of heated hose
- Spray Gun: Handi Gun II (plastic) or N+ (metal)
- Transfer Pumps: Material and fluid supply. Pumps are installed in 55 gal drums or 250 gal totes.
- Air Compressor/Generator: Power and Air supply
- Air Dryer: Removes Moisture from compressed air
Nitrosys Plus can be configured in a ProPAK mobile spray rig, in a mobile cart, or mounted in your existing truck or trailer. Nitrosys Plus utilizes a plastic gun, Handi Gun II, or the steel N+ gun. Both guns require disposable static mixers for proper mixing of materials. This turn key system introduces a whole new level of simplicity and safety to the SPF application process, creating a new standard for spray foam equipment.
Nitrosys Geo for Concrete Lifting
Portability is the key for the Nitrosys Geo. It is configured in a skid mount so that the contractor will be able to load on the back of a pick-up truck or put in an existing trailer. The skid design can be customized to meet your needs. Nitrosys Geo is also available in a wall mount package or turn key mobile spray rig. Job access can be simplified with the Nitrosys Geo system allowing you to get into hard to reach areas with an ultra-portable system, increasing opportunities and overall profitability. The flexibility of the system allows contractors to use materials packaged from 5 Gallons up to 250 Gallons. Benefits of the system include is the lightweight gun, that is simple and easy to replace and constant air assist that will allow the foam to travel farther into the voids, while also keeping injection points clear during lifting. Utilizing this system allows for the end user to have more control when lifting a slab that will minimize potential for the slab to crack.
Hose length can be customized to meet customers’ specific needs.
Nitrosys Refill System
The Nitrosys Low Pressure Refill System is ideal for existing insulation contractors looking to improve production as well as someone looking for a simple solution for getting started in the spray foam business. Packaged in pressure vessels that are shipped to the user, and upon completion back to Nitrosys for refilling, the Nitrosys Refill system saves time, lowers material and transportation costs in addition to eliminating the hassle of drum disposal. The Refill System features a low pressure static mix that occurs during the application of low pressure materials keeps the VOC’s from saturating the air, allowing people to re-enter the building or structure only one hour after spray application. There is also no need for a fresh air pump.
- No fresh air pump required. Installers can wear PPE with respirator cartridges.
- Reduced Noise + Less Power Required
- Reduction of up to 80% in over spray during application
- Compact size fits into smaller vehicles (such as a sprinter van)
- Fast re-entry time