Browse IDI’s Selection of SWD Urethane Spray Foam Products
IDI carries a wide variety of insulation products that will help your business insulate buildings as efficiently and effectively as possible. SWD Urethane manufactures a wide product line including over 30 polyurethane and polyurea products – contact your local rep to learn which product is right for your job.
We carry the best brand names in the industry and that’s why we continue to supply SWD urethane products. Our selection of Quick-Shield spray foam takes the best of SWD products to transform your job site and get you higher yields. Browse today.
Check Out Our Spray Foam Products Below
OC QUIK-SHIELD SPRAY FOAM 108
If you are looking to increase your yield and efficiency, while still getting a great quality of open-cell foam, then the OC Quik-Shield 108 is right for you. Density is crucial to getting a good yield, as the foams that are less dense have greater yields. The Quik-Shield 108 has a density of only .4 pounds per cubic foot, which helps it to yield 22,000–24,000 board feet per set.
- Long-range application
- Lets you spray a roof deck without needing ladders or scaffolding
- Reduces callbacks for adhesion and cohesion issues
- Superior adhesion and expansion compared to other open-cell foams
OC QUIK-SHIELD SPRAY FOAM 106
The Quik-Shield 106 produces a foam that is consistent under almost any condition. It’s the most applicator-friendly open-cell foam on the market, as it provides high quality, a great yield, and is simple and easy to use. Make things simpler for yourself while still getting a great finished product with the Quik-Shield 106.
- Industry-leading re-entry time of just one hour
- Can cover up to 20,000 board feet per set
- Higher yields and lower board foot costs
OC QUIK-SHIELD SPRAY FOAM 108YM
The “Yield Monster” from Quik-Shield is the latest generation of ultra-low density foam from SWD. Featuring a new easier-to-mix process and install formula, it also yields 39% more than traditional open-cell foam. Formulated to improve the four most important aspects of the job site: Yield, Efficiency, Safety/Risk, and Quality.
- Industry-leading product
- Designed to shrink your costs on materials and labor.
- Lower density equals greater yield – up to 26,000 board feet per set of material
- More board footage for the same amount of material
- 1-Hour re-entry and long-range application capabilities
- Impressive quality ensures fewer touch-ups and reduces callbacks
OC QUIK-SHIELD SPRAY FOAM 100X
Although the Appendix X foams have a bad reputation amongst contractors due to poor adhesion, poor yields, and the tendency to cause equipment failures, you can put those fears to side with the Quik-Shield 100x. The Quik-Shield 100x gives you the superior foam quality that SWD provides along with fire protection that can be used for easy building inspections.
- Specifically engineered to overcome the common application issues that occur in Appendix X foams
- Spend less time on equipment issues and fixing void areas
- Add to the overall efficiency of your project when you install in attics and crawl spaces
- No need for an additional ignition barrier
- Can apply in a single-step application
OC QUIK-SHIELD SPRAY FOAM 112XC
The Quik-Shield 112XC meets all common residential and commercial specifications, making it the ultimate tool for both commercial and residential construction projects. The commercial-grade quality along with the one hour re-entry times allow you to make sure the job is done both effectively and efficiently.
- Best cold-weather foam
- Lowest application temperature of any closed-cell foam on the market
- Can apply this foam in temperatures as low as -22 degrees Fahrenheit
- Received the GREENGUARD Gold Certification
- Safe and healthy for all indoor environments
- Environmentally friendly
OC QUIK-SHIELD SPRAY FOAM 112
This applicator-friendly closed-cell spray foam is designed to work for both residential and commercial applications, and features such as the 1-hour re-entry, a fast front-end reaction that lays the system down smoothly, and more make this a smart choice for any spray foam insulation applicator.
- Simple to use
- Has a 4” lift capability that will save you time
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified system
- Tested and proven to be safe for indoor environments
OC QUIK-SHIELD SPRAY FOAM 118
The Quik-Shield 118 is engineered to get the most out of the four most important factors to your job site: efficiency, yield, quality, and safety. This closed-cell spray foam will reduce your labor, material, and overhead costs in order to deliver you the lowest cost installed.
- Can spray an 8” lift all at once
- Up to 50% faster install speeds
- Has the lowest density of any medium-density foam, with only 1.8 PCF
- Yields 10% more than the 2-pound density foams currently do
- Spray more foam using the same amount of material without sacrificing R-value
CC QUIK-SHIELD SPRAY FOAM 180
For those who need a reliable agricultural spray foam application, the Quik-Shield 180-2 is the perfect spray foam for you. This high-performance foam provides exceptional contractor value to you and your project.
- Creates a seamless air barrier
- No ignition barrier is needed
- Industry-leading yield
- No application odor
- Virtually no gun clogs
IDI Is Your Trusted SWD Spray Foam Insulation Supplier
From open-cell to closed-cell insulation, SWD spray foam is reliable and less dense than your average foam. You can always count on it to be effective and efficient on the job site. With industry-leading re-entry times and phenomenal coverage, SWD urethane products will save time and money on your next project. Keep growing your business and explore more of the innovative spray foam brands that IDI carries.